TERMS OF SERVICE
Date of Last Revision: June 21, 2021
SEMINAR COURSE SPECIFIC TERMS & CONDITIONS
- LIMITED AVAILABLITY: Series recordings and materials will be accessible for a limited period of time after each live series ends. Please check on the home page of the specific course you are registering for to determine the timeframe of accessibility.
- EMAIL LIST: By registering for this course you agree to receive emails from us. This will enable us to send you notifications for this course, and also news and announcements via our general email list that we think you will be interested in. You can easily unsubscribe at any time. If you click 'unsubscribe' at the bottom of any course email, you will no longer receive emails for that course, however this will not automatically unsubscribe you from our general mailing list. In order to unsubscribe from our general email list, you will need to click 'unsubscribe' on a non-course email. At any time, you can email us at [email protected] with "Unsubscribe All" in the subject line and we will unsubscribe you from all email lists (courses and general email list).
- STRICT REFUND POLICY: Payment for participation in a Seminar is NON-REFUNDABLE. All sales are final. In the unlikely event that Many Rivers is unable to fulfill its obligation to provide content, payment will be refunded on a pro-rata basis (i.e., in the instance of a multiple session seminar, for the portion of the seminar content that Many Rivers was unable to provide).
- QUESTION AND ANSWER PARTICIPATION: A Seminar may include an interactive online question and answer portion. In the event that you elect to participate by submitting a written online question or participating by telephone, video, or other means of communication, your participation indicates your consent to Many Rivers sharing your content, name, and/or likeness. Your submission and its contents along with related intellectual property rights will automatically become the property of Many Rivers. If you do not consent to these terms, please do not send or provide any submissions to Many Rivers or its employees or contractors.
- VIDEO CONTENT FOLLOWING LIVE SEMINAR: The video content of a Seminar will be available for online streaming following the live Seminar. Please note that the question and answer portion of the Seminar may be included as a part of the video content.
GENERAL TERMS & CONDITIONS
Personal Use Only
Your participation in a Seminar, and any content viewed through our site, is solely for your personal and non-commercial use. With your Seminar purchase, Many Rivers grants you a limited, non-exclusive, non-transferable, license to access the Seminar content. Except for the foregoing limited license, no right, title or interest shall be transferred to you. You agree not to use the service for public performances. Many Rivers may revoke your license at any time in its sole discretion. Upon such revocation, you must promptly destroy all content downloaded or otherwise obtained, as well as copies of such materials, whether made in accordance with these Terms of Service or otherwise.
A Seminar and Site is available to users who are 13 years of age or older. If you are not 13 years of age or older, Many Rivers requests that you not participate in a Seminar or use the Site.
The particular way ideas, facts, or figures are expressed in a Seminar or on the Site (including text, articles, reports, photographs, images, illustrations, graphics, video material, audio material, and the selection, coordination and arrangement of such materials) (hereafter, “Content”) is the intellectual property of Many Rivers protected by copyrights and similar rights. All rights not expressly granted to you herein are reserved to Many Rivers.
Tampering with or Illegal Use of Content or Site
You are not allowed to tamper with or manipulate the content of a Seminar or the Site, or otherwise damage the Site. Neither may you use the Site for any purpose which is unlawful or prohibited by the Terms & Conditions. If you violate the Terms & Conditions, Many Rivers reserves the right to seek all remedies available at law and in equity, including, without limitation, suspending or blocking your access to the Site.
Hold Harmless and Indemnification
You agree to defend, hold harmless and indemnify Many Rivers, its officers, directors, employees, agents, licensors, business associates, and suppliers from and against any actual or threatened claims, actions or demands, liabilities and settlements including, without limitation, reasonable legal and accounting fees, resulting from, or alleged to result from, your participation in a Seminar or use of the Site in a manner that violates or is alleged to violate the Terms & Conditions or any applicable law.
Disclaimer of Warranties, Limitation of Liability and Release
Many Rivers does not guarantee the accuracy of information found in a Seminar or on the Site and you agree that if you rely upon such information, you do so at your own risk.
THE SITE, AND ALL CONTENT AND MATERIALS FOUND IN A SEMINAR OR ON OR THROUGH THE SITE, IS PROVIDED TO YOU “AS IS” AND MANY RIVERS MAKES NO WARRANTIES OR REPRESENTATIONS, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, REGARDING THE TIMELINESS, CORRECTNESS, COMPLETENESS, SECURITY, QUALITY, AVAILABILITY, ACCURACY OF DATA, OR RELIABILITY OF SUCH CONTENT AND MATERIALS OR THE PRESENCE OR ABSENCE OF ERRORS, WHETHER KNOWN OR DISCOVERABLE. MANY RIVERS ALSO DISCLAIMS THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, ABSENCE OF LATENT DEFECTS, TITLE, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT OF THE RIGHTS OF THIRD PARTIES IN SUCH CONTENT AND MATERIALS. WHILE MANY RIVERS MAKES REASONABLE EFFORTS TO PROVIDE ACCURATE AND UP-TO-DATE INFORMATION ON THE SITE, YOU SHOULD NOT ASSUME THAT THE INFORMATION PROVIDED IS ALWAYS UP-TO-DATE OR THAT THE SITE CONTAINS ALL RELEVANT INFORMATION AVAILABLE. MANY RIVERS UNDERTAKES NO OBLIGATION TO VERIFY OR CONFIRM THAT INFORMATION IS UP-TO-DATE.
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES WILL MANY RIVERS OR ITS MEMBERS, OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES AND AGENTS OR OTHER PERSON INVOLVED IN CREATING THE SITE OR CONTENT OR MATERIALS FOUND ON OR THROUGH THE SITE BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES OR INJURY, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, PUNITIVE OR OTHER DAMAGES RESULTING FROM ANY CIRCUMSTANCE INVOLVING THE SITE OR ITS CONTENTS (INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO DAMAGES OR INJURY CAUSED BY ERROR, OMISSION, INTERRUPTION, DEFECT, FAILURE OF PERFORMANCE, MISDIRECTED OR REDIRECTED TRANSMISSIONS, FAILED INTERNET CONNECTIONS, UNAUTHORIZED USE OF THE SITE, LOST DATA, DELAY IN OPERATION OR TRANSMISSION, BREACH OF SECURITY, LINE FAILURE, DEFAMATORY, OFFENSIVE OR ILLEGAL CONDUCT OF ANY USER OF THE SITE, OR COMPUTER VIRUS, WORM, TROJAN HORSE OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENT), EVEN IF YOU HAVE ADVISED MANY RIVERS IN ADVANCE OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES OR INJURY.
Applicable law may not allow the exclusion of certain warranties or the limitation or exclusion of liability for certain damages, losses or causes of action. In such event, Many Rivers’ aggregate liability to you and to all third parties for such damages, losses or causes of action shall not exceed USD$100. Furthermore, you agree to bring any and all actions within one year of the date such action accrued, and that all actions brought more than one year after such date will be barred.
In the event that you have a dispute with Many Rivers, you release Many Rivers and its members, officers, directors, employees and agents from all claims, demands, and damages (actual and consequential) of every kind and nature, known and unknown, suspected and unsuspected, disclosed and undisclosed, arising out of or in any way connected with such dispute. If you are a California resident, you expressly waive your rights under California Civil Code section 1542 which says: “A general release does not extend to claims which the creditor does not know or suspect to exist in his or her favor at the time of executing the release, which if known by him or her must have materially affected his or her settlement with the debtor.”
Information About Subscribers
Links to Other Sites
The Site contains links to websites not operated by Many Rivers (“third-party websites”). You agree that your use of third-party websites is at your own risk and is subject to such third-party websites’ terms and conditions of use. Many Rivers assumes no responsibility for third-party websites (including the accuracy of information, content, materials or services offered on third-party websites), even if someone identified with Many Rivers is quoted or leaves a comment on such a third-party website.
Neither delay nor failure by Many Rivers to enforce any of the Terms & Conditions, nor reliance by any person on Many Rivers’ actions, constitutes a waiver of Many Rivers’ rights under the Terms & Conditions. Only a specific, written waiver signed by an officer of Many Rivers shall have any legal effect.
If a court of competent jurisdiction determines that any clause or provision of the Terms & Conditions is illegal, invalid or unenforceable under present or future law, such clause or provision shall be deemed to be deleted and severed from the Terms & Conditions without affecting the enforceability of all remaining clauses or provisions.
The Terms & Conditions constitute the sole and entire agreement between you and Many Rivers regarding participation in a Seminar and use of the Site and supersede all prior and contemporaneous understandings, agreements, representations and warranties, both written and oral, regarding the Site.
Governing Law and Jurisdiction
The Terms & Conditions and any dispute arising under or related to the Terms & Conditions or to the Site shall be governed by the laws of the state of Washington, without reference to its conflict of law principles. Any such dispute shall be resolved exclusively in the state or federal courts in King County, Washington. You agree to submit to the personal jurisdiction and venue of courts located in King County, Washington for any legal proceeding involving the Site, regardless of who initiated such legal proceeding.
For More Information
If you have any questions regarding the Terms & Conditions, please contact Many Rivers by sending an email to [email protected] or a letter to
Many Rivers Company
PO Box 868
Langley, WA 98260
Changes to this Agreement
Contact Us: [email protected]